How It Works
Applying for a secured loan and paying it back works in much the same way as with any other kind of loan. Once the loan is agreed and you have your money, you'll make monthly payments to the lender until it has been paid off.
The difference between a secured loan and a personal loan is that it's 'secured' against your property.
This means lenders will often accept an application for a secured loan where they'd decline an application for a personal loan.
It also means that failing to repay your loan could result in your home being repossessed (although this is only ever used as a last resort and wouldn't happen just because you'd missed a repayment or two). So you should only take out a secured loan if you're comfortable with the monthly repayments.
When is Need A Loan Now open?
Opening Hours Monday 10.15am - 7.15pm Tuesday 10.15am - 7.15pm Wednesday 10.15am - 7.15pm Thursday 10.15am - 7.15pm Friday 10.15am - 7.15pm
What is a secured loan?
A secured loan is a loan taken out using your property as a guarantee, just like a second mortgage on your property.
Why should I take out a secured loan?
Secured loans can be a cost effective alternative to a remortgage. You may be tied in to a particular mortgage deal for a number of years or be on a particularly low interest rate at present and not want to remortgage at present. A secured loan could also allow you to borrow money over a longer period than a personal loan will allow. A longer term may make the monthly payments more manageable. You may want to consolidate your existing unsecured credit into one payment again at a more manageable monthly payment amount.
What can I use a secured Loan for?
You might want to consolidate existing debts, or need some extra cash for the home improvements youâ€™ve always wanted to do. Perhaps youâ€™d like to help your children on their way with their university fees or weddings. You might even want to treat yourselves to that holiday of a lifetime.
Who can apply for a secured loan?
As long as youâ€™re a homeowner with a mortgage, you can apply for a secured loan.
How do I apply for a secured loan?
The simplest way to apply is by filling in our online application form which only takes a few minutes. You can also apply by phone, just call us on 01422 398387.
What happens if I experience financial difficulty?
In the event of unforeseen hardship e.g. redundancy, loss of working hours etc. You should contact the lender immediately to discuss and agree how to proceed. Lenders will, in cases of genuine hardship, exercise forbearance which means that they may relax the terms of the agreement for a temporary period.
Need A Loan Now offers visitors the opportunity to apply for a cash loan for any reason from a wide panel of lenders to find you the best loan.
Whether you want a loan to consolidate your debts, finance a purchase or simply need some cash our advisors are highly skilled in helping you through our simple process towards finding the most appropriate personal solution to suit you.
We understand everyone's circumstances are different and pride ourselves on taking a sympathetic and understanding approach to all applicants. So if you have experienced debt problems, less than perfect credit history or have little or no equity, or need cash quickly, Need A Loan Now can still help.
Why choose us?
- Fast no obligation quote.
- Excellent service and support from our expert customer service team.
- Competitive and flexible loans from leading providers.
- Need a loan fast? Easy to apply; quick to respond and prompt to pay - Why delay?
- We can help even if you have a poor credit history or low credit score.
- Professional debt advice, debt consolidation and debt management.
- Registered with data protection to hold you information securely and safely.
- Need A Loan Now have built great relationships with our clients and have helped thousands of people find the right financial solution for them.
If you would like any advice regarding our services or the application you have made please complete the form below and one of our call centre advisors will phone you back.
Reactiv is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the, "DPA") and the Information Commissioner's Office (the, "ICO") under registration number Z9925490 and operates in accordance with these laws, as well as The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (the, "Directive").
This policy (together with the Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data Reactiv collects from you, or that you provide to Reactiv, will be processed by Reactiv. Please read the following carefully to understand Reactiv's views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information We May Collect From You
Reactiv may collect and process the following personally identifiable information about you from your use of the Site:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to a service, posting material or requesting further services or information, including but not limited to your name, address, email, telephone number, date of birth, age, sex;
- Information you provide if you enter into a competition (as applicable) on the Site;
- Information that you provide if you choose to complete a survey or questionnaire on the Site;
- Information you provide to us when contacting us, e.g. to report a problem with the Site; and
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Reactiv may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers or third party marketing partners. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to Reactiv is stored on our secure servers. Where Reactiv has given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Reactiv asks you not to share a password with anyone. You are responsible for all usage of the Site through your password, including use by a third party authorised by you. Reactiv may assume any person accessing the Site through your password is authorised to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Reactiv will do our best to protect your personal data, Reactiv cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once Reactiv has received your information, Reactiv will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Such procedures shall be in compliance with our internal security policy and all applicable laws, including the DPA, ICO and Directive.
Uses Made of Your Information
Reactiv may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to contact you about products or services that you have requested or that you have requested further information on;
- to contact you regarding products or services that Reactiv, our group companies or our carefully selected third parties think may interest you;
- to carry out Reactiv's obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Reactiv;
- to notify you about your account details if you register to use a secure part of the Site;
- to send you information you have asked for and to respond to any requests, enquiries or complaints you may make to Reactiv;
- to contact you to ask for feedback about Reactiv's services and the Site; and
Disclosure of Your Information
Reactiv may disclose your personal information to any member of Reactiv's group, which means Reactiv's affiliates, subsidiaries, or Reactiv's ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- that have been carefully selected by Reactiv, so that they can contact you about their products and services which they think may interest you;
- where you have requested further information about their product or services;
- in the event that Reactiv buys any business or assets, in which case Reactiv may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets;
- if Reactiv or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Reactiv about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- if Reactiv is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to:
- comply with any legal obligation or applicable laws;
- respond to governmental enquiries (or enquiries from a legal, governmental or quasi-governmental or local authority agency or Internet protection agency of any type);
- comply with a valid legal process or procedure;
- in order to enforce or apply Reactiv's Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Reactiv, our customers, the Site, our users of the Site or others.
Reactiv may also provide your information if it includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Party Partners
Here is Reactiv's list of sectors whereby Reactiv's valued, third party data partners who fall within such sectors may send you marketing messages via email, telephone, SMS or post:
- Personal Injury
- Daily Deals
- Life Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Competition Sites
- Home Improvement
- Freebie Sites
- General Marketing
You can withdraw your consent to the use of your details for marketing purposes at any time. You can either:
- Unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications that are not of interest to you by following the instructions on the marketing communication or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Contact us at Reactiv Media Limited, Elant House, Old Power Way, Elland, West Yorkshire. HX5 9DE. United Kingdom or at email@example.com.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Reactiv's partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Reactiv does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of Â£10 to meet Reactiv's costs in providing you with details of the information Reactiv holds about you.
For useful information about data protection you can visit:
- The Direct Marketing Association at www.dma.org.uk;
- The Information Commissioner at www.dataprotection.gov.uk; and/or
- The Citizens Advice Bureau at www.adviceguide.org.uk.
Terms & Conditions
Need A Loan Now reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or cease to supply any product or service contained on this website. In the event that such removal takes place we shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever for such removal.
Prices, and details, of products and services (and any offers) posted online are subject to change without notice. All products and services are subject to availability and we give no guarantee in this regard. The provision of details of products and services on this website are not, and should not be construed as, an offer to sell or buy such products or services by the relevant company. The company advertising the products or services concerned may accept or reject your offer at its sole discretion.
This website is for non-commercial, personal use only.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Need A Loan Now or its licensed source. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may not be used for commercial purposes.
- The copies must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
- The products and technology or processes described in this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Need A Loan Now or by other third parties (and no licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights).
- Images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective owner(s).
While Need A Loan Now has taken care in the preparation of the contents of this website, this website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons regarding or relating to Need A Loan Now or the products and services of the same (or to third party products and services), are provided on an 'as is' basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded. In no event will Need A Loan Now be liable (whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this website including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss.
Need A Loan Now does not represent that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
Need A Loan Now does not warrant that the functions or materials accessible from or contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available are virus or bug free or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
If any of these Terms and Conditions (or any terms and conditions relating to a product or service referred to in this website) should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which such terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and in relation to such state or country only, such terms or condition shall be deleted and severed from the rest of the relevant terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Need A Loan Now's liability for death or personal injury resulting from Need A Loan Now's negligence.
All Intellectual Property Rights (including, without limitation, all database rights, rights in designs, rights in know-how, patents and rights in inventions (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction) in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or to this website belong to Need A Loan Now or its licensed source. All rights of Need A Loan Now in such Intellectual Property Rights are hereby reserved.
Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described in this website are available only to UK residents (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man). The information on this Web Site is not directed at anyone other than UK residents and applications from others will, unless otherwise stated, not be accepted. NeedALoanNow makes no representation that any product or service referred to on the website are appropriate for use, or available in other locations. The information and other materials contained in this website may not satisfy the laws of any other country and those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The phone numbers provided only apply to phone calls made from within the UK.
These Terms and Conditions and any terms and conditions relating to products or services described in this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising in relation to the same shall, unless otherwise expressly agreed, be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Telephone calls using the telephone numbers provided on this website and email correspondence with Need A Loan Now at the email addresses accessible through, or discernible from, this website may be recorded or monitored. By using such communication methods you are consenting to the recording or monitoring of the same.
If you apply for any product or service detailed on this website, these Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with any other terms and conditions which relate to any such product or service and, in the event of any contradiction between these Terms and Conditions and the specific terms and conditions relating to such product or service, the latter shall prevail. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, product(s) and service(s) shall include, without limitation, any insurance or financial service.
The images, logos and names on this website which identify Need A Loan Now or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Need A Loan Now or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed to confer on any person any licence or right on the part of Need A Loan Now or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. We recommend that you print off and retain for your records a copy of these terms and conditions from time to time and a copy of any terms and conditions relating to any product or service which you apply for online, together with any related application form completed and submitted. Any amendment to terms and conditions must be agreed in writing by us, or, if appropriate, by the relevant company with whom you contract.
Contact our customer service team on 0844 833 0700 or 01422 377 305 where a senior member of the team will look into your complaint and attempt to resolve this with you. Alternatively you can write to us at:â€“
- Reactiv Media Limited
- Elant House
- Old Power Way
- Lowfields Business Park
- West Yorkshire
- HX5 9DE
Or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once an assessment and full investigation of your concerns has been made, we will provide you with a written response to confirm our decision. We will endeavour to do this within 4 weeks of receipt. However, if we have been unable to complete our investigation within 4 weeks of receipt we will then write and provide you with an update.
Our intended maximum response period for our final written response is 8 weeks from receipt we will provide you with a further update at that time. If we believe that you have suffered financial loss caused by our handling of your affairs, we may, at our discretion, offer you financial redress or some other means of restitution.
If we do not believe that we are to blame for the circumstances specified in your complaint or if we do not consider that you suffered financial loss as a result of our actions, we will confirm that to you in our response.
Clearly, we would always want to resolve and concerns you raise with us internally.
However, should you remain dissatisfied following our final written response, or 8 weeks have elapsed since you raised your complaint with us and you are not happy with the progress made, you can refer the matter in writing to -
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
0300 123 9 123 or 0800 023 4567
Following our Complaint Handling Procedure does not affect your right to take legal action.